Mike Tanner /
Director & Coach
Mike Tanner works as a management consultant specialising in coaching managers and teams. He trained as a project manager at Rolls Royce and Hatfield Polytechnic and then worked at Bournemouth University as a manager, lecturer and coach. He established his own business 30 years ago and has developed a portfolio of clients such as JP Morgan Bank NA, Sennheiser and Servomex, along with smaller specialist organisations in such areas as electronics, engineering, business services.
He specialises in::
- Building Management Teams
- Project Management
- Coaching managers
- Performance Management Systems
- Process Improvements
- Improving Communication
- Managing Change
Mike Tanner has trained in a number of specialisms including:-
- Counselling psychology
- Team Roles
- Work Roles
- Management standards
- Investors In People
- Coaching and mentoring
- Work life balance
- Project management
He seeks to involve staff in both the planning and implementation of assignments and and has worked with over 1000 companies building teams, developing talent and improving processes.
Recently he has designed several new products which include Role Manager, Assignment and Team Architect. When he is not working he is walking his dog across the Dorset countryside.
Jenifer Hampson /
Jennifer has extensive senior business experience in the financial services sector in the U.K. and overseas.
Her strength is the ability to build rapport quickly and present complex subjects in a practical, client-focused style. The breadth of her experience has made her a highly valued HR Consultant, Business Coach and Trainer, both in the U.K. and internationally.
She specialises in:
- Business coaching
- Leadership development
- People management.
To date, she has worked with clients in South Africa, Argentina, Panama, Ecuador, Paraguay, Brazil, USA, Bahamas, Spain, Germany and the Channel Islands.
- Chartered Member of the CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development)
- Investors in People Assessor
- Advanced Diploma in Coaching,
- B.A. Joint Honours Degree in Spanish and French.
Sector ExperiencePrevious roles include Lloyds TSB Personnel Development Manager for Latin America, Area Human Resources Manager for 1,400 staff, and National Investors in People Project Manager.
Financial Services, Public Administration, Ministry of Defence, Education, Construction, Retail, Manufacturing, and Government Departments
Kevin Harmon Smith /
Kevin is a senior programme manager with a strong technical background. With over 30 years’ continuous employment in Industry and Consulting Kevin has helped companies define and realise value from technology investments.
This experience includes leading the delivery of large-scale multi-million pound programmes, shaping the enterprise architecture of several blue chip organisations, as well as leading teams of up to 40 personnel.
Delivering programmes and business initiatives for SAP
Management of medium and large technology teams
Manufacturing and Consumer Products industries
Supply Chain Management
Kevin has worked with clients in Europe, Middle East, and USA.
- Full certified in all specialist areas (PMP, SAP, Management Consultancy)
- “Hands-on” project deliverer
- Ability to assimilate how processes are realised and get to the root cause of any issues
Kevin has also successfully delivered tangible value adding Solution Architecture, Road-mapping and Value Assessment projects across a wide range of Industry sectors.
Over the last three years, Kevin has been managing SAP UK’s Business Transformation Services driving consulting revenue growth by developing services, building the teams and by acting as a “trusted advisor” to FTSE 100 companies.
Ian Robins /
Ian holds a doctorate from University of London and an MBA from Henley Business School.
He is an experienced Company Director having held technical operations and business development, company secretarial and CEO roles for both start-up businesses and larger organisations.
Ian is a hands-on director who has a track record of developing and improving high technology businesses in both operational and business development arenas. He has over 20 years experience in the management of technology projects and 15 years of business experience at director level.
Ian has managed complex Research & Development and Operations projects including:
- Development and implementation of the world’s first fully automated mass manufacturing line for electrochemical cells
- The development of micro-fluidic devices for advanced manufacture of pharmaceuticals
- The development and product rationalisation of a multi-element infra red imaging chip for military and commercial applications
- The development of printed heating elements that are now used in the majority of kettles worldwide
- The development and implementation of a novel gas sensor for domestic carbon monoxide monitoring for safety applications
Ian has specific expertise in
- Management of R&D project to give on-time and on-budget delivery
- Management of complex teams to ensure team coherence and effective working
- The development of creative teams to generate significant intellectual property assets (patents, designs)
- The preparation and submission of business plans resulting in spin-out / start-up funding
- The raising of funding for high technology businesses
- The strategic analysis of businesses and business process re-engineering to re-invigorate companies to achieve greater success
Ian has experience in corporate research and development laboratories, corporate research organisations, and high technology businesses in the electronics, safety and monitoring industry sectors as well as micro and nanotechnology arenas.
Elizabeth Lore /
Elizabeth has worked in a number of senior positions before starting her own business in market research. She now works as a senior level consultant specialist in developing new business, managing existing accounts and overseeing projects from objective setting through to delivery of results.
Dedicated to growing clients’ businesses by asking the right questions, she contributes by analysing and delivering an independent perspective and offering creative alternative views. She focuses on organisations in the technology, government and creative industries including tourism and retail sectors.
Elizabeth has specific expertise in:
- International customer perception research
- Brand development
- New market and product concept testing
- Communications audits.
She has worked with MTA Consulting over a number of years on projects such as
- Customer research
- Employee surveys
- Customer events
- Training and development
She is able to provide coaching and development on market strategy and market research
Nick Wilson /
Nick is an experienced professional with a successful, track record in service management.
He is a fluent communicator at all levels with excellent organising and administration skills.
An enthusiastic team worker with a methodical, detailed approach.
He has been involved with a variety of projects including:
- Process Improvements
- Improving Communication Systems
- Introducing Team Cultures
- Developing Flexible Working
- Investors In people
- Managing change
Nick has trained in a number of areas including:
- Service management
- Quality management
- Lead Assessor/Auditor BS EN ISO 900
- Process Improvement
- European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Business Improvement Model
- Financial Services
- Sales & Marketing